A global campaign for ME health equality
Saturday 12 May, 12-3pm
Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4LH
#millionsmissing from their careers, schools, social lives and families
#millionsmissing in research funding
Patients, families and allies around the world are gathering on May 12th to demand action for people living with ME. We hope you can join us in Bristol — in person or on social media. There are also several ways in which you can help support the campaign in the lead up to the big day:
- Send us your shoes with a label attached to: Millions Missing Bristol, 29 Caernarvon Road, Keynsham, BS31 2NY. We will display them on your behalf on the day.
- Email your ME story to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your story and a photo on a single A4 Word document.
- Like and share the Millions Missing Bristol Facebook page
- Follow us on Instagram at millionsmissing_bristol
- Click “I’m attending” on our Facebook Event
- Visit my.meaction.net/events/millionsmissing-visibility-action-bristol-united-kingdom and let ME Action know you’ll be attending
- Invite your local MP to attend on May 12th (a template letter is available on our Facebook page)
- Volunteer to speak on the day or ask a friend or family member to speak on your behalf
More information: Facebook @millionsmissingbristol
Tel 07504 989526